Why do we catch ourselves falling into negative talk or self-doubt at times? How do we fix this? In this episode, Zach Even-Esh talks with four-time NCAA All American Wrestler and Cornell Coach Gabe Dean about how to conquer self-doubt and negative head chatter.
- Why are you falling into the trap of self-doubt or negative self-talk?
- Failure is actually a POSITIVE thing. Failure will speak change!
- Don’t be afraid to put yourself in new situations that challenge you and perhaps cause “failure” in a positive way!
- Don’t expect success to happen overnight. It will take time, trial and error and consistency.
- Hold yourself to a higher standard so you will push through the tough times.
- Sign up for something that scares you. Now you have a deadline and something to work for and work towards!
More about Zach https://zacheven-esh.com
Read “The Spartan Way” https://www.spartan.com/en/race/learn-more/race-types-overview?article=the-spartan-way-book
Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/SpartanUpShow
Google Play: http://bit.ly/SpartanUpPlay
FOLLOW SPARTAN UP & Zach:
Follow Gabe Dean https://www.instagram.com/dabegean
Spartan Up on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/spartanuppodcast/
Spartan Up on Twitter https://twitter.com/SpartanUpPod
Follow Zach on Instagram https://instagram.com/zevenesh
Follow Zach on Twitter https://twitter.com/zevenesh
Zach’s STRONG Life Podcast https://apple.co/2vFaCv1
Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
Host & Show Notes: Zach Even - Esh
© 2019 Spartan